Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The History of The Morning Routine.

I feel sheepish writing this now. I wanted so much for this blog idea to take off and leap out from under me (and Robin). She's held up her end of the deal FAR more than I have held up mine. But I'll go ahead and argue that it's because I, well, I hm...I don't have a good argument. I've been busy? That's a cop out. And you know it as well as I do.

Once upon a time, Robin and JAM were just two lowly captains for the Hodawgs, the ultimate women's team at UGA, who spent countless hours together. These unending hours included several weekend getaways to play ultimate. These trips involved all-inclusive stays at some of the cheaper hotels that you can imagine with half of the members of the 24-person team staying in one room with you! Needless to say, Robin and JAM managed to become very aquainted. It was through these lovely mornings, that I, JAM, discovered The Morning Routine that defines the world of Bino (aka Robin). Robin tends to succumb to the wonderful life of allergies. Thus, every morning she endures a nasal spraying. Ah, it is such a sight and a sound! I even have a video clip! Please check it out and appreciate it with me. Well, you probably cannot appreciate it as much as me because I got to enjoy it for more than a week's worth of mornings as she and I traversed the country from Georgia to Boulder, Colorado. Isn't she lovely, folks?





A Brief Note on San Francisco:

I LOVE the city that I am in, however far far away it is from home for me. I would also argue that it is equally as daunting and awe-inspiring as DC at times. However, there are other times when I seriously worry about the health of the human race as I pass by homeless crack addicts that excitedly collect their shiny treasures. Alas, I also take "The Wiggle", a flat bike route through/around some of the hillier areas to get to GG Park (Golden Gate Park, for you foreigners). I am learning all sorts of new sneaky areas as I learn my biking commutes to the UCSF (University of California at San Francisco) campus and the SFSU (San Francisco State University) campus as well. I will report on these once I actually can ride without severely panicking about my directional abilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home